A healthy, bright and taut skin is now possible! The wear and tear process manifests itself mostly as drying, wrinkling and sagging on our facial skin. We can start a fast and permanent regeneration process in the skin by giving the vitamins, minerals and important structural elements that the skin needs into the skin.
To whom is Facial Mesotherapy (Mesolifting, Vitamin Injection) applied?
People who are frequently exposed to the sun and solarium, who use cigarettes and/or alcohol, and who do not take care of their skin due to intense working tempo are suitable for this application. There are no gender or age restrictions.
What is the purpose of mezolifting?
Its purpose is to restore the tension and vitality that the skin has lost and to create a LIFTING EFFECT. For this purpose, cosmetic creams applied in daily life need to be applied for a very long time to ensure that they are absorbed through the skin. In addition, it is generally not possible to reach the deep layers, including the layer called stratum basale, which nourishes the skin. In mesotherapy, the necessary supplements needed by the skin can be given directly to the desired area and depth, in the required amount. The first signs of aging of the facial skin are the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and loss of elasticity in the skin. Over time, wrinkles deepen and the skin sags.
Mesolift or facial mesotherapy treatment slows down or even reverses the time-dependent changes in the skin. In the mesolifting method, micro-injections of natural substances are made into the skin, providing tissue regeneration in the upper and lower layers of the skin.
What kind of benefits does mesolifting provide to the skin and subcutaneous tissues?
After this application, a balance is achieved in the decreased elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid content in the skin. Thanks to the cell-renewing vitamins, antioxidants and connective tissue contents that balance the fullness and moisture of the skin, an increase in skin tone, tightening, tightness, moistening that will almost eliminate the use of cream and a decrease in fine lines occur. Thus, more collagen is formed, the quality of elastin increases and the structure of the skin becomes stronger. Due to the increased oxygenation, the skin starts to look healthy, bright and refreshed within weeks, the effects of aging are reduced and a more lively and fresh skin is obtained. Much more excellent results can be obtained by combining mesolifting with botox and/or filling.
In which areas is mesolifting applied?
Facial mesotherapy can be applied to the cheeks, forehead, eye corners, upper lips, chin, neck and décolleté, as well as to the back of the hand.
What substances do the drugs used in mesolifting contain?
1. DNA from salmon,
2. Hyaluronic acid: This substance used in facial mesotherapy is a natural polymer commonly found in human tissue. This substance swells by absorbing water and provides moisture and elasticity in the tissue.
3. Vitamins: Vitamin A controls skin development. Corrects skin thinning with age; Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects tissues from harmful substances; Vitamin C stimulates collagen synthesis. Slows down the production of skin color cells; Vitamin B nourishes the skin, regulates the biological balance of tissues; Vitamin K regulates the blood circulation of tissues.
4. Amino acids: They are the building elements of proteins. They play a role in the development of tissues. Amino acids repair and regulate age-related tissue damage.
5. Mineral salts: They have regulatory and supportive roles in many vital activities of cells. In facial mesotherapy, they improve the metabolism of tissues.
6. Coenzymes: They regulate the biochemical reactions of tissues. They increase the regeneration rate of tissues.
7. Nucleic acids: They support the basic protein synthesis of the skin. Newly formed proteins also support the connective tissue of the skin.
8. DMAE (Dimethyl amino ethanol): DMAE has come into use in recent years and is a highly preferred active ingredient in facial mesotherapy. Its main effect is to eliminate skin sagging. A combination of substances such as various vitamins, antioxidants, DMAE (Dimethyl Amino Ethanol) and low- concentration hyaluronic acid is applied.
9. Stem cell
How is mesolifting applied?
The application is done by giving the drug mixture to the subcutaneous tissue from many points with very fine 30 Gauge needles and a special Pistor 4 mesotherapy gun for the face. Sessions last approximately 15-20 minutes.
How many sessions of mesolifting are applied and what are the session intervals?
The number of sessions and application intervals vary according to the age of the person and the needs of the skin. Generally, a cure consists of 4-8 sessions and the application interval can vary from 2 weeks to 1 month. Even if local anesthetic creams are used during mesolift, pain may occur in patients with low pain threshold.